Mark your calendars for the next grand international blockchain conference-ChainPoint, which will take place on November 14-15 in Yerevan, Armenia.
The goal of ChainPoint is to showcase business opportunities of the regional tech ecosystem by bringing together global blockchain professionals, creating a platform for productive dialogue, and sharing best practices. More than 35 speakers and 350 participants from over 10 industries, including the financial, technology, media, telecommunications, manufacturing, energy and agriculture will attend the conference to provide first-hand expertise, large-scale networking, and strategic partnerships.
Iran will also send delegations to ChainPoint. Iran Blockchain Labs (IBL) as one the biggest blockchain communities in Iran which are located in Sharif University of Technology will have speakers in the two-day conference.
Some key topics to be covered at ChainPoint are:
- Blockchain development prospects in Armenia
- Regulatory frameworks: the equilibrium between risks and opportunities
- IP rights and blockchain
- Public-private developments: how governments create favorable business environments
- New tech in smart contracts
- Blockchain and FinTech trends
Some of the confirmed speakers until now include:
- Wolfgang Fengler – Lead Economist in Finance, Competitiveness & Innovation at The World Bank,
- Yuri Pripachkin – President of the Russian Association of Crypto industry and Blockchain,
- Maxim Chereshnev – International Secretary of the International Decentralized Association of Cryptocurrency and Blockchain,
- Michael Chobanian – President of the Blockchain Association of Ukraine,
And many more…
TechRasa is also the media partner from Iran at this event.
Do not miss out on the opportunity to participate!
You can still register for the event at https://chainpoint.io/
Also, do not miss the special discount for Iranian participants through http://bit.ly/chainpoint-iran